Today in lieu of a Halloween party Rebekah's preschool class had a fall harvest party. The kids could come dressed as farmers. This week they've been making and learning things that pertain to farms. The children had a fall themed lunch. Joshua snatched a couple apple slices in the process. One of the moms read The Sunflower Parable after they ate then they made a fall craft.
Here are some pictures from the party. My little farmer girl eating her lunch.
Ben also had on a John Deere hat. How ironic is that?
I picked up some matching overalls for Joshua and let him dress as a farmer as well.
Joshua started flirting with one little girl in Rebekah's class. He had this cute little smirk on his face and was trying to give her a kiss. What a little schmoozer! Joshua threw his hands up in the air right when I snapped this pic.
Rebekah makes her fall placemat.
While Rebekah was working on her craft I let Joshua play with the toy kitchen in the back of the classroom so that I could put my attention on Rebekah. Sometime in the midst of taking pics and helping her Joshua snuck behind me and walked right out the classroom door and started roaming the halls! I didn't even notice he was gone until a couple of staff members brought him to the door! My eyes popped wide open. The boy had been smiling and carrying on a conversation with whomever would listen. Everyone thought he was the cutest thing. Thankfully he was completely safe!
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Preschool Fall Harvest Party
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
You have two precious children! I can't wait to see them again,
cousin Kate
Sounds like Joshua's ready for school too! ;) Great pictures!
Post a Comment