Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Hardships

Angela is a young mom at my church whose 5-month-old had open heart surgery on Friday. Please be in prayer for them as they continue this walk with their youngest son through the difficulties and recovery.

In one of Angela's most recent posts she shared about a friend of hers who was to deliver her baby today. I read Stacy's entire blog last night and just broke down and cried. Her son Isaac was born this morning and went home to be with the Lord after the parents had 16 minutes with their son. My heart is absolutely broken for this family, and I ache for them. I have spent much time in prayer and grief over them. Never would I imagine how much I would grieve over a total stranger. Stacy has also handled this whole experience with grace and such steadfast faith in the Lord. She has truly been a excellent testimony and witness through this journey.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: