Saturday, October 18, 2008

Home Sweet Home

We're home! The last couple of days have been an adventure it itself! We've had a packed weekend, and Rebekah and I have thoroughly enjoyed it for all the people and friends (old for me and new for Rebekah), although we are ALL tired and glad to be home.

One hundred fifty-two pictures are downloading to our computer from this entire week, plus I have a few on my cell phone to retrieve as well. I did finally get to take some fall pictures before we left the mountains, and I captured some really nice colors. We had a little bit of rain before we left, and it along with some cooler weather seemed to make the fall colors pop.

One thing I just have to say is that Rebekah has been doing beautifully with potty training this week! She has not had an accident for four entire days! She's only wet her overnight pull-up once, and she's been pooping on the potty since Wednesday! Candy has been the trick for her this time (hasn't always worked but is now). I'm not usually a fan of candy, but in this case I'll do whatever it takes! If Rebekah goes one more day accident-free (poops in the potty one more time) we have a special toy for her - a talking "Little Einstein" doll. We have two dolls saved up for her, so she can earn the second doll for repeating it. I really want her to earn these dolls! She has also been telling us when she needs to go potty, which is huge for her also. Darrin and I are so proud of Rebekah!!!

Stay tuned for lots more details about our trip and particularly for pictures! I promise I will not be sharing 152 pics. ;-)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: