Sunday, October 19, 2008

Smoky Mountain Adventures - Pigeon Forge

Since we did not get to go to Wild Bear Falls on Wednesday we headed to Pigeon Forge for the day. Of course, I didn't have my camera, and I didn't think about my cell phone until Rebekah had ridden a few rides already, so I captured what I could get decent shots of.

Rebekah rode so many rides this year! Not many were open last year, but she also seemed braver this year, and she really surprised Darrin by how much she rode.


Of course, I had to get a shot of Joshua. He was usually walking all over the place, though.


The swings was one of Rebekah's favorite rides. She rode it about three times.


I still can't get over the fact that Rebekah rode the go-karts with me! I'm still awestruck over that and so proud of her for trying it, and even enjoying it! I wish I had a pic to show off of my girl and her bravery.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1 comment:

LeeAnne said...

Great pictures! The swings were Maggie's favorite at Lake Winnie too!