Saturday Rebekah and I had three events to attend. We went to a baby shower, well, it was a tea, after lunch, then we went to Emmy's birthday party, and finally Heidi's birthday party. What a crazy day it was! Darrin went on a 28-mile bike ride that morning, and I slept in, so I didn't get to take a shower until after lunch after Darrin returned home. I ran around like crazy to get ready to head out the door, but we made it, although we had to hit each event late.
Emmy also celebrated her 4th birthday this weekend. Her party was held at Sir Gooney. I hadn't been there in ages, and everything has changed so much!
Cinderella Emmy
Once we got our tokens and punch card we took the girls out to ride rides outside.
Rebekah didn't like riding the roller coaster by herself, so I rode with her. She looks sort of scared in these pics, but she was actually screaming along with all of us. Once I started screaming all the girls did too.
Riding an airplane type ride
We went to the go-karts next, but Rebekah got scared. Emmy's great-grandfather walked Rebekah around while the other girls rode the track with their dads.
After we left Emmy's party we headed straight to Heidi's party. Heidi will also be 4 years old this month. Heidi had a pajama party. It was actually a drop-off party, but since we had to arrive late I decided to stay and help out. Rebekah still got to do her craft, painting dots on a picture frame.
All the girls in their pj's. Each guest got a copy of the girls to put in their picture frame as a party favor. What a cute idea!
Heidi, the birthday girl
I think all Rebekah ate that entire day was junk food!
The pinata...Rebekah pulled the magic string!
After this the girls returned to the basement to watch a movie, but they ended up playing instead. I had fun playing hide-and-seek with them to fill time until some of the parents arrived before we head home. Rebekah was so exhausted after such a big day, but it was a lot of fun!
Monday, October 6, 2008
More Partying!
Labels:
birthday party,
friends,
pictures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I think Maggie ate nothing but junk food all day Saturday too! Between Bobby taking her to Sonic before our lupus walk, the RMH festival, and Heidi's party, I'm certain she ingested nothing healthy the entire day.
Would you believe Maggie looked at these pictures with me and immediately said, "That's Emmy!" These kids have amazing memories!
Post a Comment