Those words melt me, and it is so sweet when it comes from my children. Joshua is now learning to say these words to me, and I LOVE it! He has been saying something a lot that sounds like "I know". Well, the other day I looked at him and told him, "I love you" and he responded, "I know-oo." Too cute!!! He's been trying to say it every once in a while since. Sometimes it still comes out "I know", but I really know what he's trying to say. ;-)
Rebekah has been super sweet lately. She is always asking me to hold her, and she has been extremely cuddly. She makes this little dog whimper when she's happy and content. It's really precious!
Friday, October 31, 2008
I Love You!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
How sweet!! You will never forget the moment your child first says "I love you." What a wonderful memory!! Cute about Rebekah's little "happy sounds" too! ;)
Oh, I am so jealous. We have been trying to get Taylor to say "I love you." But she doesn't even really try yet. I have a hard time just getting her to say love. So far she has only put two words together - "want down".
Post a Comment