Saturday, October 4, 2008

Rebekah's Preschool Birthday Party

On Thursday I took pumpkin cupcakes and apple juice boxes to Rebekah's preschool class to celebrate her birthday. The cupcakes turned out really cute, but overnight they melted! Four of the twelve that were in the cupcake holder were ruined, so I cleaned them all up as best as I could, removed the icing from the ruined cupcakes, and redecorated them. I didn't go to the length that I had the first time, adding piping and all, but they still turned out cute. I was just disappointed that the icing had melted. Never would I have ever guessed that would have happened!



Blowing out the candle...Rebekah seemed to not want to get close enough to the flame to blow it out very well. Perhaps that was because they were studying fire safety that week, and right as I walked into the room they were doing a craft on the subject.






The birthday girl thoroughly enjoys her cupcake!



Following the party I stayed for "circle time" before some of the children were dismissed at noon. Rebekah loved having me join her! I'd really love to be a fly on the wall to see what all they do in their class. In the meantime, I'll take what I can get.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: