We had planned on leaving for Columbia today, but the weather is really cold and snow is forecasted for middle TN. We are concerned about road conditions and the possibility of getting snowed in, so we are postponing our trip.
Rebekah used a new word today. She found a spare toothbrush in my bathroom drawer and took off to get her toothbrush and toothpaste. She came back with the lid off the toothpaste and trying to eat some off the top of the tube. She declared, "Mmmmm...this is delicious!" She is also starting to call me "Mom" some instead of "Mommy". I don't like it! She sounds way too grown up! Where does she come up with these things? For now I'm blaming it on preschool. ;-)
Friday, March 7, 2008
Rebekah's new word
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Annalise started calling me "Mom," too! She declared last week that she was going to call me "Mom" instead of "Mommy." I don't like it, either! I want my baby back!
Post a Comment