Thursday, March 13, 2008

Easter Party

Today was the Easter egg hunt and party in Rebekah's class at preschool. Following lunch the parents were invited to attend the class and hang out with the kids while they hunted for Easter eggs and ate goodies. The kids made these buckets out of paint cans to hold their eggs.

It took a little while for Rebekah to figure out that she needed to look for eggs, but once she got going she had a lot of fun. Early on I helped her out, and one little boy overheard me as I pointed to a plastic boat where there were some eggs. He raced over there, so Rebekah missed out. After that point she realized she had to run to get eggs. Once she started seeing them she would run after them before anyone else could grab them first. Here are a few pics of her during the egg hunt.



Finally, a pic during the party.

Last, but not least. I know this pic has nothing to do with Rebekah's Easter party, but I have to share it. Last week I picked up the movie, Cars, for the kids. I wasn't sure how much Rebekah would enjoy it, but even so, I figured Joshua would someday enjoy it. Well, don't you know, he LOVES this movie! Just as we turned it on the other day he was hooked. Look at how mesmerized he is!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

she looks like she had a lot of fun searching for those eggs. lol i love Joshua's face while watching the movie..both such cuties!