Monday, March 17, 2008

Rebekah did it!!!!!

Lately Rebekah has been begging for lollipops, and she's always asking to eat candy instead of a meal. (Gotta love all these holidays filled with candy! ) The last few days I've told Rebekah that if she pee's on the potty she can have a lollipop. Usually, she will sit for a little while then get down and ask for her diaper. Well, today we just got back from an Easter party with our playgroup, and Rebekah hasn't pee'd all day, so I told her if she pee'd on the potty she could have a lollipop. "A red lollipop?" she asked. "Yes, if you pee-pee on the potty." She sat on the potty in our master bath for a total of 30 minutes. She asked to watch an Elmo movie, so I set up her little portable potty in the living room. After it went off she then watched Elmo's Potty video. She had even been sipping on something to drink for the last hour or so. How long can she sit there and hold it??? For nearly 2 hours!!! Yes, she sat that long and finally released! Woo-hoo!!!!!! Rebekah finally pee'd on the potty on her own!!! Hopefully the next time won't take 2 hours and hopefully this is the start of many more successes on the potty.

2 comments:

Candy said...

WOOHOO!!!

Anonymous said...

forget a lollipop sweetie, youpee in my mouth and let me lick yourpussy I will get you ice cream