In Kindermusik we are now doing the "Cocka-doodle-Moo" curriculum, which consists of many familiar childhood songs about animals, such as "Old MacDonald". As we were singing about the sheep and making its sound, Joshua wouldn't stop saying, "Baa Baa!" It was so cute! He was definitely more vocal in yesterday's class, and I think it was because it was about half its normal size due to bad weather. I even got Joshua to say it for Darrin this morning. Too cute!
Joshua's doing really well putting the balls in the holes of his Roll-a--Rounds Dinosaur. He loves this toy!
The light coming in the window was really nice this morning so I attempted at some pics w/o flash.
Here I was trying to capture a smile and got this face instead. Sometimes accidents turn out to be the best shots!


1 comment:
That last picture is adorable! And I have to agree, those "accidental" pics are often the best.
Post a Comment