Following Rebekah's preschool performance (see post below) we packed up and headed to Columbia, TN to visit Darrin's mom for the Thanksgiving holiday. Both the kids traveled really well there. Rebekah had been talking for a week about visiting her Grandy, and Joshua warmed up to her very quickly this time. It was a nice visit.
Ann got Rebekah a copy of Cinderella, and she read it to her 2-3 times every day.
Kisses!
Guess who this is?!
Darrin's going to kill me if he finds out I've posted this pic, but he's SO CUTE!!! Isn't Joshua the spitting image of his Daddy?!?!
And then Rebekah got to looking at a pic of Darrin's older sister Donise who took dance when she was just a bit older than Rebekah. Ann pulled out Donise's dance outfit from when she was 5 years old and Rebekah asked to put it on. Take a look at the resemblance!

During our visit Grandy gave Rebekah a birthday cake since she didn't get to celebrate Rebekah's birthday with us. Rebekah loves any reason to celebrate birthdays, and she was thrilled to have a cake. She stared at that cake so much before we ate it!
I think Joshua enjoyed the cake as much as Rebekah did!
Snuggling up with big sis.
I have a lot of Thanksgiving Day photos that I will share in a separate post. Until then, I hope you had a very happy Thanksgiving!
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Thanksgiving Weekend at Grandy's
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Cute pictures! You can tell where Rebekah gets that curly hair! And there's no mistaking who Joshua most resembles! So fun to see genetics in a real way like this ... I wonder if Joshua will continue to look like Darrin as he grows up.
Post a Comment