This morning our church choir sang "Lord, Have Mercy" written by Dan Scott and Nathan Digesare and arranged by Jay Rouse and Camp Kirkland. Back when I was in the choir before Rebekah was in our lives we learned this anthem, and I immediately fell in love with it. Having studied music I love it partly because this song has a strong classics feel and much passion, but many who love more contemporary music can relate to it as well. Today the lyrics took on a whole new meaning. At the climax of the song I just lost it. I'm crying out to God to have mercy on me for my sin as well as for our country. Click on the link to hear the song. I pray it will minister to you as well.
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Lord, Have Mercy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment