It has been FIVE months since Joshua cut his last tooth! Every once in a while he will act like he's teething by drooling, having a bit of a runny nose or possibly one bout of diarrhea, or even a bit of fussiness and clinginess with me. For a while now he has had a thing with wet wipes. It doesn't matter what kind - baby wipes, Wet Ones, or just a plain wet paper towel. I couldn't understand how in the world he could chew on the baby wipes or Wet Ones because they seriously are not tasty. Now I know. Yesterday I reached in and felt a molar poking through. Of all the teeth he could be cutting he's getting his first molar. He only has six other teeth and doesn't even have all his front teeth nor his eye teeth yet. I tell you, this boy's teeth are coming in such a different order than most kids. At least with a molar coming in maybe he'll start eating tougher foods like hamburger meat before too long.
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Finally!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment