Monday, November 17, 2008

Happy Birthday, My Love!

Today is my sweet husband Darrin's birthday! After having an awesome weekend to focus on our marriage (which I'll post about later) we got to celebrate Darrin's birthday as a family today. Darrin is such a great husband and father, and I am so proud of him!

We got a late start celebrating this evening, but we still had a really nice time. We had planned to go to Provino's for dinner, but Darrin was really tired, so he asked that we spend the evening at home. My parents joined us for pizza and Jell-o cherry cheesecake. Mmmmm! I gave Darrin MarioKart for the Wii, and we've already started playing it some. What fun! The kids gave Darrin a couple of DVD's. Rebekah wanted to make cookies for her Daddy for his birthday, but I didn't realize until this afternoon that we were out of eggs, so they will have to wait until tomorrow. We are going to make some lemon cookies. Supposedly, due to the artificial flavor of lemon cake mix and lemon extract they have a very Fruit Loop-y flavor, so I'm sure Darrin will go bonkers over them. Here are some pics from our evening.

Darrin and Rebekah playing MarioKart


Awww! My boys!


I love the look on the kids' faces! They are so nervous, at least Rebekah is, and Darrin's laughing it up and having fun.


Happy Birthday, my Dear! I love you so very much!!!

Hearth Signature

No comments: