Thursday morning the kids at Rebekah's preschool put on a Thanksgiving performance. They were so stinkin' cute! Rebekah's class dressed as Pilgrims while others dressed as Indians (yes, technically Native Americans). Prior to the performance Darrin took Joshua to the foyer to walk around to burn some energy. It worked beautifully because Joshua was really well-behaved while the children sang. Rebekah had a great time on stage with her friends.
I know this next one is rather blurry, but I was balancing Joshua in my lap, trying to stand up just a bit to get over heads in front of me without standing up too much, plus balancing the camera in one hand. It's the only pic I got of Rebekah's mouth wide open singing. Darrin got some video too, but I've not even looked at it yet.
Darrin got this great shot of Rebekah walking back up the aisle.
Afterwards we joined Rebekah for a Thanksgiving feast. The tables were set with placemats the children had made as well as a flower vase made from an aluminum soup or vegetable can and a clay pot painted and turned upside-down to look like a Pilgrim hat. It was all so cute!
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Thanksgiving Performance
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment