Tuesday we hit our peak here in southeast Tennessee. The colors have been absolutely brilliant! They are starting to fade a bit, although some leaves still have a fair amount of green. I have been wanting to take a drive and capture some of the beautiful fall colors on camera. Joshua and I left a little bit early so I could take some pictures on our way to pick up Rebekah from preschool today. If you've been to our house you know there is a long, winding road that runs by our subdivision with lots of trees along the way. The colors are just gorgeous right now, and I really enjoy looking at them as I drive down this road. Because it is a heavily traveled 2-lane road with no shoulder I was unable to take any pictures there, but I did manage to capture a few in our subdivision.
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Tennessee Fall
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Funny, I posted about the same thing today. I am just in awe every time I drive somewhere!
Post a Comment