Monday, July 28, 2008

One, Two, Three!

As I was snapping up Joshua's onesie I began to count each snap. I tend to do this sort of thing a lot without thinking of it. I guess that's why Rebekah loves numbers so much.

After I snapped the first snap and said, "one", Joshua followed with "two". I then said, "two" and he responded with "three". I managed to get it on video a couple times later that day.

In the second snapshot video you can see how proud he is when he says "two" and "three". It is so cute! I love how he pronounces "two" like "teeoo". About 10 seconds from the end of the video you also hear Joshua say, "Dadaddy!"



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

That is too cute! I am glad that you got that on video!!! Way to go Joshua!

LeeAnne said...

It's so cute to hear Joshua talking!! I love the 'yahy's that he would just yell out -- too funny!

Candy said...

That is just the cutest thing! What a doll!

Anonymous said...

How sweet!!! I am very, very impressed, Joshua! Robby and Johnny watched your video with me and they thought you looked adorable. Johnny was counting with you. :) Good for you, buddy!