While trying to keep her preoccupied while I did some housework I decided to let Rebekah have some shaving cream fun on the window in the kitchen. Boy, did she have fun! The only thing was that every two minutes she wanted to wash her hands, so it didn't give me much time to get stuff done
Darrin got home from work to see Rebekah's masterpiece. You should have seen the look on his face! It was priceless! He was not sure at all what to think. He looked at the window with this funny look like, "What in the world????!!" then asked me what was on the window. When I told him it was shaving cream he said, "My shaving cream?" Yeah, I didn't use much. Ha! He thought it was going to be a mess to clean up. Just wipe with a wet cloth and you've got a clean window! The next time I want to keep Rebekah busy, though, I may strip her down and let her play with it in the bathtub.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Messy Fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment