Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Rebekah continues to make progress!

Rebekah is totally blowing me away! After a successful day of using the potty at preschool she used the potty soon after we got home. I was going to help her clean up and get dressed again, but I was going to put a pull-up on her so she could use it during quiet/nap time for pooping. (That is when she decides to poop.) Joshua was crying and was really tired, so I went on ahead and put him to bed. When I came out a few minutes later Rebekah had pooped in the potty!!! I can't believe it! I am so proud of her! We called Darrin to tell him the big news and Rebekah had this huge smile on her face. She was really proud of herself.

Well, she did have a little accident in her room after that. I should have put a pull-up on her during quiet time, but I thought she was done. I guess not. She has made tremendous progress in the last 3 days, though, and that is something to shout about.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1 comment:

Candy said...

YAY! Rebekah is doing so well and I'm sure you are so proud and excited. It's a big step. Congrats to you all!