Here are a few humorous things Rebekah has said lately that have us laughing.
1) Rebekah was trying to eat her supper but was having trouble. She did not want us to help her, but then she said, "I need help with myself."
2) One morning as we were getting ready to eat breakfast Rebekah informed me, "My eyes are hurting." When I asked her why her eyes were hurting she replied, "Because I want to go to preschool."
3) Rebekah likes to grab things around the house and pretend they are something totally different. She had a cup filled with balloons (not inflated) and 3 pencils sticking out the top like straws. I asked her if it was a milk shake. She said, "No, water, water... a water shake."
4) Rebekah was singing, "Lou, Lou, Skip to My Lou", but she sang, "Lou, Lou, Seh Mah Noo".
5) Rebekah does this all the time. She makes up a song (sometimes sings a familiar song and changes the words or even sings the original song), then when she finishes the song she declares, "That was an awesome song!"
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Rebekah's Ramblings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment