Saturday, April 19, 2008

Fun Family Day

Yesterday Darrin took off work after having been gone to Washington, D.C. for the week on business. He stayed home that morning with Joshua while I took Rebekah to the gymnastics center to meet one of Rebekah's friends, Maggie, and her mommy, LeeAnne. I wish I had taken my camera because I could have gotten a couple of good shots of the girls, plus I didn't have to worry about watching Joshua while we were there. Oh, well. We had a good time, especially the girls.

That afternoon we enjoyed the beautiful outdoors since we are having some gorgeous spring weather! A co-worker of Darrin's gave us a 16" bike for Rebekah, and we gave it to her yesterday for potty training. She was really excited to try out her "new" bike. I had also gotten her a new helmet, and it just so happened to match really well with her bike. Rebekah is not one to stay on a trike or bike for very long, but she will ride some, get off, then try again a little later. She says she really likes her bike.

Posing in her new helmet


Trying out her "new" bike


Enjoying the outdoors in the shade

Rebekah can climb the rock wall really well. She was unsure at Christmas when we first got the swingset, but she's a pro at it now.

Joshua likes to swing!



Rebekah and Daddy

Daddy and Joshua


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1 comment:

Candy said...

What a great family day. The outdoor pics are wonderful, I can't believe the trees are budding out already!