Friday, April 18, 2008

Movie Game Answers

1. “If the Witch understood the true meaning of sacrifice, she would have interpreted the deep magic differently. That when a willing victim who has committed no treachery, is killed in a traitor's stead, the stone table will crack, and even death itself will go backwards.” Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe Carrie, Jennifer H., and LeeAnne

2. “I am determined that nothing but the deepest love could ever induce me into matrimony.” Pride & Prejudice LeeAnne

3. “You take a look at her. Cause once you step on that bus you aint got your mama no more. You got your brothers on the team and you got your daddy. You know who your daddy is, doncha? Gary, if you want to play on this football team, you answer me when I ask you who is your daddy? Who's your daddy, Gary? Who's your daddy?” Remember the Titans Carrie

4. “God bless us, everyone.” A Christmas Carol Carrie

5. “And I promise I'll never do it again. That's the one good thing about me. I never do the same wrong thing twice.” Anne of Green Gables Carrie

6. “I want God to bless this team so much people will talk about what He did. But it means we gotta give Him our best in every area. And if we win, we praise Him. And if we lose, we praise Him. Either way we honor Him with our actions and our attitudes. So I'm askin' you... What are you living for? I resolve to give God everything I've got, then I'll leave the results up to Him. I want to know if you'll join me.” Facing the Giants Jennifer H. and Carrie

7. “The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.” Elf Carrie and LeeAnne

8. “Can he love her? Can the soul be really be satisfied with such polite affections? To love is to burn - to be on fire, like Juliet or Guinevere or Eloise...” Sense & Sensibility Carrie and LeeAnne

9. “I can't seem to stop singing wherever I am. And what's worse, I can't seem to stop saying things - anything and everything I think and feel.” The Sound of Music Christy

10. “What is it you want, Mary? What do you want? You want the moon? Just say the word and I'll throw a lasso around it and pull it down. Hey. That's a pretty good idea. I'll give you the moon, Mary.” It’s A Wonderful Life Carrie

No comments: