Monday, April 7, 2008

Updates

Rebekah is continuing to pee on the potty successfully! Praise the Lord! If you know how much I've desired this then you know just how much this thrills me. Yesterday everything just came together, and Rebekah is doing really well. She is not pooping on the potty yet, but she is consistently using her portable potty to pee. Hopefully she will continue at preschool and transfer to public restrooms as well.

Joshua and I are both doing better with our colds. I am nearly over mine, although I can tell I have fluid in my left ear. I am going to call the ENT tomorrow to make an appointment. Joshua's symptoms are worst at night and first thing in the morning. He also has a little congestion sometimes after a nap, but during his play/wake time he seems to be fine. The medication he is on seems to really help with the symptoms. Hopefully he will feel even much better in a couple of days.

Well, I've decided to join Facebook. Carrie, my sister, just joined and mentioned it to me. After another friend Tina invited me to see her profile after joining I decided to jump on board as well. If you have an account come find me.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Alicia! I found your blog from facebook! I have a blog too, and actually am a little more into that than facebook at the moment. I haven't quite figured out what to do on facebook yet. :) Anyway, it's good to "see" you and your precious little ones!!

Candace
www.homeschoolblogger.com/CandaceC