You've probably noticed my blog has an entirely new look. I was inspired first by Stephanie's blog. I quickly discovered that her blog was pimped by Jennisa's Bloggie Designs. After some research and piddling around learning about digi-scrapping I came up with my own template using a digi-scrap kit by Amy Leigh's Designs. It took a lot of work, but it was so fun, and now my blog is unique.
Saturday, April 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
It looks so cute! You'll have to teach me how; I'd love a more unique design but haven't even attempted digi-scrapping or any sort of Photoshop design work!
It looks great! I have thought about doing it myself, but have no idea where to even start and I'm not about to pay anyone to do it for me. LOL Great job!
wow alicia! I am so impressed! I know who to get to pimp my blog the next time!!
Steph
Post a Comment