Friday, April 4, 2008

Sick

Over this week Joshua has shown signs of a possible cold, but I wasn't for sure if he was really sick. Every once in a while he would cough or sneeze or even have just a tad of a runny nose. I thought it could be teething, although he seems to be taking a break from it. Well, this morning when Joshua woke up his nose was running thick mucus. He's had a little congestion and a runny nose throughout the day, and it is even starting to interfere with nursing. The coughing is continuing as well.

Last night I started feeling crummy myself. My eyes hurt and my nose was a little runny and stuffy. Even though I didn't sleep well last night I felt a little better when I woke up this morning, but then it got worse. I've felt badly all day. I've been sneezing, and I've had a runny nose, a headache, and my eyes hurt. I feel tired, too. Maybe the kids will take a nap, or at least have some quiet time, at the same time this afternoon so we can all get some rest.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Oh, I hope that you all feel better and can get some rest! Let us know if we can help in any way!