Saturday, April 12, 2008

Family Pics for Carrie

My sister Carrie and her family have been in town this weekend, and Carrie asked me to take some family portraits for them. We went to Heritage Park this morning, and I took quite a few pics. The sun casted shadows at certain angles, so the lighting was not perfect for some of the pics, but I thought a number of them came out really nicely. Not bad for not even knowing how to use manual on my DSLR! Here are a few of my favorites. These are all the originals and unedited.










I believe this one below is my very favorite!






I wish the lighting had been right for these.


And here's a funny candid.

***KEEP READING - 2 POSTS TONIGHT***


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I think that pictures turned out great! Very nice job!! Hope you had fun with your sister in town!

LeeAnne said...

Those turned out really good! I bet with a little PS editing, you can fix those color and shading problems. I bet Carrie will be so thrilled with them!