Tuesday, March 23, 2010

One week old

Friday marked one week since Micah's birth. I decided to try to get some shots of my newborn baby boy as well as some photos of him with the kids. Here are the results.








Question for you all: would it be totally confusing if I change my blog address to our-3-blessings? I can keep the same address if it's too much trouble for my readers, but it would obviously make more sense if the address was appropriate to our family. If I do change the address I will give ample time for everyone to make the modification on your blog rolls and favorites. Please respond on my blog or send me an email and let me know. Thanks!

4 comments:

jbdlee7 said...

Only appropriate that you change it now=) No worries! Just put up a new post right before you change it, and people will find you=) Congrats! The pictures are precious.

Sara said...

As long as you keep this one up with a link for awhile so I can remember to change it, I'll be happy! You have to represent your whole family.

Anonymous said...

It would make sense to change the name and address. I will follow LOL!!!

Micah and the kids are just adorable!!!

Katie said...

Yes! Change it! I will mine when the next one comes along!