Friday, January 16, 2009

Olivia's Birthday Party

One of Rebekah's friends at church, Olivia, had her 4th birthday party at Pump It Up last weekend. We almost didn't make it to the party at all. Rebekah refused to get dressed, and when she was willing to get dressed she only wanted help from me, but I had to get ready myself. It wasn't until she thought that I was leaving without her that she finally got REALLY upset, had a huge meltdown, and finally got ready at the last minute. We deal with this a fair amount, and I'm still not exactly sure how to handle it. Many times I could choose to go without her, such as the party, but there are times like today that we had to go to the doctor. She is a head strong little girl who likes to butt heads with us at times.

Anyway, we did make it to the party. I thought we were going to be late, but Olivia's mom Wendy had wisely told us the party was 15 minutes earlier than planned, so we actually made it on time. Here are some pictures from the fun.



Olivia





The birthday girl - Rebekah wants short hair like Olivia, and Olivia wants long hair like Rebekah








Happy Birthday, Olivia! We had a great time at your party!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1 comment:

Carrie Poe said...

Rebekah looks just like you sliding down the slide. I swear, that is an Alicia expression! LOL!