Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas with the Church Side

Derek (Darrin's brother) and Robin brought Ann to visit for a few days to celebrate an early Christmas with us. Here are a few pictures with our time with them.

Robin and Joshua


Rebekah got a baseball mitt from Aunt Donise and Uncle Mark


And guess who plays with the accompanying baseball?


I was just telling Rebekah yesterday that I need to see if my childhood My Little Pony is in my parents' attic, and look what else Aunt Donise and Uncle Mark got her.


Rebekah also got a cool Aquadoodle from Uncle Derek and Aunt Robin. This thing is so great because it is mess free. You put water in the pen and it comes out through the sponge tip onto the mat that turns blue where you write. The color disappears when it evaporates.


Check out all the wheels Joshua got. You can't go wrong giving him a vehicle!



He got one more, but he wasn't interested in opening another present tonight.

Rebekah got a Disney Princess arts and crafts pad from Grandy as well as a couple leotards, a skirt, and tights for ballet that she'll be taking next semester. She was super excited!



During their visit Robin, Rebekah, and I played bowling on the Wii. Joshua ran back and forth through the living room laughing, and a few times he ran to Derek. It was really cute!


Sweet!


Derek and Robin have returned home, but Ann is here for a few days. I'll either have lots to post or I'll be away from the computer more over the next few days.

Hearth Signature

1 comment:

LeeAnne said...

Welcome to the world of My Little Pony! :) Maggie got a set of seven today ... we had Christmas with Bobby's dad today. I'll be interested to see how Rebekah likes hers (and maybe your old one). Maybe we can have a Pony Playdate, ha ha ha!