I was wondering why it was so quiet in the living room!
For the record, this only happens once in a blue moon. It is very rare for Rebekah to take a nap. I knew she was tired today, though. We all were! Of course, now Joshua is awake and ready to get up. I wish we all could have napped at the same time today.
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
A Rare Thing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Alicia,
We are so appreciative that you tried PlayGym with Joshua, and sorry that it was not a fit for him. For the last 10 years, PlayGym has been a caregiver and child program focused on building social skills, providing sensory stimulation necessary for brain development and providing a predictable structure balanced with free play which is important to build critical thinking skills. Currently we serve about 90 families per month in this program and during the last ten years we have served thousands. We realize not every program is a match for every child though, and the other programs you mentioned are also valuable for our community. Again, thank you for thinking of Creative Discovery Museum and we hope that one of our other programs can meet your family’s needs in the future. If I can answer any questions for you, please do not hesitate to call me.
Sincerely,
Jayne Griffin, Ed.D.
Director of Education
Creative Discovery Museum
423-648-6064.
Post a Comment