Come to find out, my thyroid may not be the problem afterall, but I'm still going to have the blood work done. I called my endo's office, and it was only April when I was last seen, so I'm not due until next April to go back. If my blood work returns normal there will be no need for an office visit at this time.
However, I got sick yesterday, and that may be why I've been so exhausted this week. I'm sure I got something from the kids. Rebekah had a very low-grade fever on Thursday evening and was better by Friday but dragging. We were planning to go to a Christmas party last night with our new Bible fellowship (i.e. Sunday school) class, but since the kids were sick our sitter opted out. I'm so glad she did because I ended up getting sick, and I would have hated for her to catch something from the kids as well. By the evening last night I was feeling pretty bad, and I ended up having a very low-grade fever like Rebekah had. I am feeling better but still weak. I am having to miss out on playing piano for caroling for the elderly with our Bible fellowship class as well. I just hope we are all well for my birthday on Wednesday and can enjoy the rest of the Christmas season. Around this time last year our entire family endured a horrible stomach bug and one year I endured vertigo that hit Christmas Eve, so at least this isn't as bad, but I hate being sick around the holidays.
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Sick and Tired Part 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I am sorry you are sick!!!!
We missed you.
I hope you are all better by Monday...so you can come to the playgroup party!
Post a Comment