As we wrap up the Christmas season I would like to draw your attention to this wonderful worship song by Paul Baloche. The original song, "Offering", only includes one verse and is repeated, but Baloche added another verse, about the Christmas story, to be used as the first verse resulting in "Offering (Christmas Version)". If you love worship music as I do you may be familiar with this song. Click on this link to listen to the song or watch the video below, but be sure to scroll down and turn off the music before watching the video. Casting Crowns also does a great rendition of it, but I am a little partial to the original. May it focus you on our Lord and Savior and draw you into worship.
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Christmas Offering
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
LOVE this song! We sang it in church last week. :)
Thanks for sharing the video, I had not seen it yet. Do you know this song is also on Casting Crown's Christmas cd? I got that for my birthday and have been loving it!
Candace
HA! I didn't get to the bottom of your post where you said you had heard Casting Crown's version. :) I think I prefer their version, more harmonies. :)
Happy New Year!
Post a Comment