I can't believe you have all your Christmas photos up on your blog already!! Wow ...
Joshua is SO cute playing with the train table!! Is that a Loving Family dollhouse? I recognize some of the pieces, but the overall house is different from Maggie's. Both toys look like a lot of fun!
I am wife to Darrin and mom to Rebekah, Joshua, and Micah. I am a stay-at-home-mom, but we are hardly at home. We are on the go a lot.
I love the Lord and am grateful to Him for my wonderful family.
2 comments:
I can't believe you have all your Christmas photos up on your blog already!! Wow ...
Joshua is SO cute playing with the train table!! Is that a Loving Family dollhouse? I recognize some of the pieces, but the overall house is different from Maggie's. Both toys look like a lot of fun!
It sounds like Joshua is saying "Wow". It was cute to see them see the toys for the 1st time. Thanks for posting that!
Post a Comment