Happy (belated) Mother's Day to all my mom readers out there! I hope you had a special day with your family and that you were truly honored yesterday.
This was the first year I did not get to spend Mother's Day with my mom. She is visiting my sister and has been helping her since soon after the birth of Katelyn. We had a quiet day as a family instead. We went to church then headed to go out for lunch. Surprisingly the wait wasn't as bad as expected at Outback, and the kids did great going out to dinner. We weren't sure how Joshua would do since we don't dine out much with the kids, but he did really well. We also saw a family whose daughter is in Rebekah's dance/gymnastics class and ended up being seated one booth behind them, so the girls got to sit back-to-back. Every once in a while Rebekah would peek over the back of the seat to check on her friend Erica.
After lunch we went home, I opened gifts, and we called our mothers to wish them a Happy Mother's Day. I got some camera accessories and the latest release of the "Love Comes Softly" series called "Love Takes Wind". I tried to watch it that afternoon, but I had so many interruptions that I finally just watched it in bed last night. Rebekah and I had Cubbies last night as well, so the afternoon went by very quickly - too quickly.
Here are some pics Darrin took of me with the kids.

Monday, May 11, 2009
Mother's Day 2009
Labels:
family,
holidays,
Mother's Day,
pictures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Darrin did a good job capturing these great photos! So glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day! (((HUGS)))
Post a Comment