Thursday, May 28, 2009

Photo Overload!

Here are the pics from our trip since I'm not sure everyone can see my Facebook album.  Sorry the landscape pictures are cut off.


***Edited to add: If you are not logged into Facebook you still cannot see these photos.  I will upload them separately tonight and repost.***


Joshua as Minnie Mouse


photo.php.jpg

photo.php.jpg


Taylor


photo.php.jpg


Katelyn


photo.php.jpg

photo.php.jpg


Carrie rocks her sleeping baby.


photo.php.jpg


Rebekah proudly holds her baby cousin.


photo.php.jpg


Joshua is not too sure about the baby, standing from a distance.


photo.php.jpg


Already praising the Lord!


photo.php.jpg

photo.php.jpg

photo.php.jpg

photo.php.jpg

photo.php.jpg


Kissing cousins


photo.php.jpg


The proud parents


photo.php.jpg


Rebekah holds the toy microphone up to Katelyn's mouth.


photo.php.jpg

photo.php.jpg

photo.php.jpg


Sisters


photo.php.jpg


Taylor and Katelyn's feet and hands


photo.php.jpg

photo.php.jpg


Love this one of Rebekah!


photo.php.jpg

photo.php.jpg


Sweet family


photo.php.jpg

photo.php.jpg

photo.php.jpg

photo.php.jpg

photo.php.jpg


Rebekah changes Taylor's shoes


photo.php.jpg

photo.php.jpg


A moment of coloring


photo.php.jpg

photo.php.jpg


Proud Aunt :-)


photo.php.jpg

photo.php.jpg


Rebekah loved holding Katelyn!  I even used it as an incentive to get her to lie down and go to sleep by telling her if she settled down she could hold Katelyn the next morning.


photo.php.jpg

photo.php.jpg

photo.php.jpg


Bath Time!  Rebekah has gotten to where she wants to bathe alone, but this time she wanted to get in since Joshua and Taylor were having fun together.  They splashed so much...much more than I would normally allow, but they were just having too much fun!


photo.php.jpg

photo.php.jpg

photo.php.jpg

photo.php.jpg


Darrin enjoys holding his niece.


photo.php.jpg


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: