Thursday, May 15, 2008

Playdate at the Park

Monday our playgroup met at Heritage Park. It had been so long since we've met up with our friends due to sickness or other things going on, and it was so good to see so many friends again. Here are some pics of the kids playing. I was not able to capture all the kids, but I do have a few snapshots.

Rebekah pushing Alex around. I think it's so cute to see the kids push each other in the ride-ons.

This is Kimberly. You can't see very well, but she has some of the most beautiful blue eyes I have ever seen!

Caleb opened his mouth wide when I pulled the camera up to my face. He's already posing at 6 months!

Look at my handsome boy Joshua!

Meghan poses for the camera as she looks for a bike to ride.

Rebekah, an agent undercover as a playing preschooler.

Cooper could care less what color the bike is, at long as it has wheels and can go!

Gracie rests in the shade of her stroller before it's time to go home.

Lindsay, Rebekah, Kate, and Lydia (or is it Lydia and Kate?)

Finally, a pic after Daddy got home. Rebekah and Joshua were having fun tickling each other in my lap. It's these sweet moments that I never want to forget.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: