Joshua has a new word. Well, he was trying to say a new word. Yesterday morning Joshua woke at 5:45AM. I had successfully gotten him back to sleep, but when I laid him in his crib he was immediately up crying, so I tried bringing him to bed with me. Once he was in my bed it meant FUN! He LOVES crawling all over our bed, even to the edge to peek over the side then to crawl to the opposite end and back again. He never crawls off, but he makes me nervous, and I always have my hands on him just in case.
Another thing he likes to do is stuff his face in the pillows. He likes to crawl until he rams his head into them and rub his face all in the pillows.
Yesterday was no exception. He actually found a new game while playing around in our bed, especially among the pillows. He accidently tapped his head against the headboard. When I said, "Bonk!" he echoed, "Kob!" He then tapped his head again to hear me say, "Bonk!" and to echo, "Kob!" This went on several times. Every so often instead of saying, "Kob!" he would say, "Kabok!" He was trying so hard to say, "Bonk!" too.
Joshua got his 5th tooth today, and yes, it's one of his two front teeth. The 6th tooth is not far behind. Soon he won't have a big space in the front anymore, although the incisors are still coming in themselves, so it doesn't look quite like a 7-year-old with a big space in the middle. No matter how his teeth come in he has the most precious smile. I can't help but smile back.
Friday, May 23, 2008
New Things
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment