Joshua had his 15-month check-up today. Can you believe he is already 15 months old today?!?! Time is really flying by. I still want to think of him as a baby. I guess it's because he is my baby, and he is our last, but I think he still looks like a baby. He doesn't have much hair, and he just has that baby look about him. I guess when he starts walking he'll seem older to me.
Joshua had a good physical today. He started off toward the bottom of the charts at birth, but he's catching up gradually. Today he weighed in at 22 lbs. exactly (50th percentile). He is 31 1/4 inches long (60th percentile), and his head is 48 cm (60th percentile). He got two shots today. One was the last of his pneumococcal conjugate and the other was the MMR.
Joshua starts feeding therapy next week right before PT, but based on how well he ate today I think we may not need it, or at least for very long. Joshua ate a great supper! He ate some finely chopped baked chicken, cream corn, and green beans. Darrin fed him some after I ate so I could take a break, and Joshua was covered in food. I wish I had thought to get a picture. This is the best table food meal he has ever eaten. Yay!
***Read on. I posted twice tonight.***
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Good Report
Labels:
check-up,
doctor,
feeding therapy,
shots
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment