Totally unrelated, but I thought I'd share a few pics from this week. The first is one day when Rebekah taught Joshua how to use the zipper on the bottom of her Pottery Barn Kids chair. Since then Joshua has had fun using the zipper.
In addition, Rebekah has finally figured out how to start the zipper on her sweatshirt jacket. Woo-hoo! That can be a challenge to me sometimes, so I'm really proud that she did it by herself for the first time yesterday.
After Joshua's nap yesterday he was super cranky. He didn't go to sleep until 2:30 and woke up around 4:00. He cried and cried, so I finally just got him up. Nothing would comfort him but to go outside, and it was a beautiful afternoon, so out we went. Rebekah is terrified the neighbor's dogs are going to come over (which is a complaint all on its own because they are not secured at their home), so she has not wanted to play in the yard for a while now, I hate to say.
I took the opportunity to take some pictures of Joshua. He is going up and down the front steps really well now. Since we do not have stairs in our home this is the only opportunity he gets to practice. I've been really impressed with how he is doing. He is so proud of himself too.

Friday, February 27, 2009
Zipper Zipping and Stair Walking
Labels:
milestones,
pictures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Look at those curls on Joshua!! His hair is going to be as gorgeous as Rebekah's! I love the last photo - beautiful shot!
What a cutie! Love the curls!
Post a Comment