...I never personally knew someone who had been murdered. When I was in elementary school one of the teachers of the school where I attended lost her daughter due to murder by a pizza guy. When I was in high school I remember a boy getting killed by a gun, but if I remember correctly it was an accident.
Wednesday night Darrin's aunt, MIL's closest sister, Martha Greene who was affectionately known as "Mott", was murdered in her home during a home invasion. Her husband was shot as well but survived and is being hospitalized. The entire story can be found here.
I would ask that you all be in prayer for the family, especially Mott's husband, children, and Darrin's mom. Everyone is just really shocked right now since having found out today, and I don't believe it has hit them emotionally yet.
I'm thankful that the suspect has been caught, and I hope that justice will be served.
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Until now...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
How very sad. My thoughts and prayers go out to your family and all of the people effected by this tragedy.
How terrible. I will be lifting you guys up in prayer!
That's awful. I am praying for your family and everyone who knew Martha.
Post a Comment