Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Outdoor Fun

Lately Rebekah has been terrified of playing outside due to the roaming dogs in our subdivision. It really irks me that they are loose, particularly the dogs that are owned by our neighbors across the street, but what's worse is that because our neighbors allow their dogs to roam the streets Rebekah is scared if they are anywhere within her sight. The fear got so bad that she was even scared to go on the playground at preschool. As a result Darrin and I had a good talk with her, and she didn't put up a fuss about it at school today and even willingly went out in our own backyard to play, especially when she found out I was going to join them.

The weather has been absolutely gorgeous lately, and I have been wanting to take some advantage of it while it lasts. We had such a nice time as a family hanging out in the yard playing with the kids.

Here are a few pics from our afternoon. Some of you may even recognize Rebekah's outfit. Yes, it's from LAST YEAR! Can you believe she's still able to wear some of last year's wardrobe? I love it that she'll get another season of wear out of some of her clothes. That will help on the pocketbook.



Joshua took a step or two on the ladder and then backed off. He just isn't confident enough to climb it yet.










Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

FUN!!! I love this weather too! Joshua looks just like Darrin in these pictures!