Monday I took the kids shopping to get some new shoes for spring and summer and then we headed over to Heritage Park after lunch to enjoy the gorgeous weather we had early this week. LeeAnne and Maggie met us there. (Be sure to check out her pics as well.)
The girls played with some of Maggie's toys. It was very sunny and warm on the playground but nice and cool in the shade.
Joshua spent a great deal of time stepping up this step, running to the door in back and running back to step down again. He also just had fun exploring around the area.
Maggie loved telling me stories about the movies she had been watching lately. The girl has a really good memory and retains so many little details. She's going to be one of those that has an entire movie memorized. She's already quoting scenes!
I made this shirt for Rebekah to go along with our princess unit we did.
Of course, the first pic turned out like this.
Tuesday I took the kids outside to play while we still had some gorgeous weather. Here is a typical Rebekah, our little dancer.
Rebekah is getting really good at pumping her legs to swing. She just needs one good push and she's off.
Joshua loves to slide too, but he's not climbing up the ladder yet and won't sit at the top of the slide on his own. I have to put him up on the top of the slide, and by the time I grab my camera he's down and off the slide. He even rode with Rebekah with her legs straddled around him. I'll have to get some pics when Darrin is with me.
Friday, March 27, 2009
Outdoor Fun and Yes, More Pics!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment