Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Joshua is Walking!!!

After so many months of working with him through physical therapy and exercises at home, my prayers are being answered! Joshua started taking some steps last night and continued today. Knowing the struggles and insecurities that he has had makes this moment even more special. I'm so proud of my little guy!!! And you can tell in the video that he is proud of himself too.



Praise be to God that Joshua is finally taking those steps and learning to walk independently!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

5 comments:

Carrie Poe said...

That is so exciting! I am so thrilled for you! I know that you are so thankful that he is finally walking on his own. That is really great!

LeeAnne said...

Hooray for Joshua!! He looks like a pro too, not so wobbly as when they're a bit younger. It was cute how Rebekah wanted to get in on the action too! :)

The Hopkins Family said...

Yay Joshua!! He looks lik he's having a ball.

Laura said...

Yay, Joshua!!! He looks SOOO cute!! Congratulations!

Candy said...

OKay, I've been meaning to watch this for days now between BBC, FB and the blog. Now that I finally had some time--What a doll! I love it and he looks just as excited for himself as you all are. Way to go, Joshua!