Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Another Ear Infection

My poor little guy has his third ear infection since the first of the year. Darrin noticed that he had a low grade fever Sunday night, but after some Tylenol Joshua's temperature stayed low. He has been more fussy than normal over the weekend, and was particularly fussy yesterday. He was rarely content if I wasn't holding him. Joshua reached up to his left ear once, but I wasn't sure if it was just a coincidence or if his ear was hurting. I decided to take him on to the doctor, and I'm so glad I did! His left ear is infected. He has no cold symptoms yet, but I wonder if he will. The last time Rebekah had an EI (double EI in fact) she never had a fever with it, and her cold symptoms didn't appear until after she was diagnosed and started on the antibiotic. I'll be keeping a close eye on Joshua. He has been struggling during naptime as well, and even last night he cried out a couple times, probably from pain. Hopefully he'll be feeling a lot better soon.

***I've posted twice. Read on!***

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1 comment:

Candy said...

I hope he's feeling better soon!