The last few days Joshua has been super clingy and such a Mama's boy. I thought it might just be that he is 18 months old and dealing with a new world now that he's officially a toddler as well experiencing separation anxiety. The last couple of days Joshua has absolutely fought a nap. He would cry and cry, and I even had to let him cry himself to sleep, which has not been the norm in the past.
After two days of taking short naps of only 45 minutes I decided to have his ears checked again. Sure enough, the last antibiotic didn't take care of his previous ear infection, and now the other ear is infected, although it's not as bad. Joshua is on a different antibiotic. It is one Rebekah took for a double EI and cleared it fine, but it did give her diarrhea, so I'll be watching for the same in Joshua.
On a different note, as I was driving the kids to the pediatrician's office it was snack time, so I grabbed a bag of animal crackers for them to munch in the car. Rebekah was in charge of handling the bag and handing a cookie to Joshua when he fussed asking for another. It was so cute to watch as I peeked over my shoulder to see their little arms outstretched reaching to each other as the cookie met between their hands. 
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Yet Again...
Labels:
doctor,
ear infection
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Poor little guy can't get a break! I hope the ABs clear up his ears real quick!
Post a Comment