Well, it's been forever since I've posted...again! Life has just been busy, and I've not taken the time to post lately. I used to post in the evening, but now I get so tired by the time the kids are in bed that I get ready for bed and am in bed when Darrin goes to bed. (OK, how many times did I say 'bed' in that sentence?) He's enjoying the fact that I'm going to bed with him, though.
So, I have so much I want to blog about, but I've just not taken the time. I finally downloaded a bunch of pics last night that were from lots of family fun last week. I'm telling you, I've got lots to share! But for now I'll post a couple of pregnancy pics. My belly has finally popped a bit, and I am officially in pregnancy pants. Here I am one day shy of 14 weeks.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Baby Bump
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment