Monday, June 23, 2008

Seven Years Ago

Today marks the anniversary Darrin and I were married seven years ago. It's hard to believe it has been seven years already!

Please excuse the quality of these pics. I was unable to scan them to our computer, so I took pictures of pictures in our album.








I've been having fun going back and watching the video of our wedding as well. In fact, Rebekah has enjoyed it too. One of the most memorable moments in our wedding was when I sang "I Will Be Here" to Darrin. He had no clue I was going to sing to him. It was really special. My sister Carrie also sang in the wedding in addition to being my maid of honor. We had a lot of music in our wedding. Surprise, surprise! A string quintet played much of the pre-ceremony music, and one of my friends, Ann Katherine, played the piano. Another college friend, Josh, sang a duet with Carrie and also played the piano during part of the reception. All the music was so beautiful!

I'm in the process of getting some video online of the pre-ceremony music as well as the ceremony itself. Once it is up I will share.

Happy Anniversary, my love! I'm so happy to be sharing my life with you! You are a wonderful husband and father, and I'm so proud to be your wife! I hope we have many, many more years together.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

2 comments:

Ellen said...

How beautiful.....Happy Anniversary! Your wedding looks like it was very pretty and elegant! Congratulations!

Jennifer said...

Happy anniversary! I hope that you and Darrin have many more wonderful years together!